Jackson, Wyoming to Rawlins, Wyoming


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wyoming » Rawlins
August 8th 2022
Published: August 9th 2022
Edit Blog Post

8th August, 2022

I was really sad to leave Jackson this morning. We had breakfast before hitting the road about 8:30. It was a much nicer start to the day and, as we had to drive past the Grand Tetons again, we were lucky enough to get some photos.

It was a pretty boring drive as there wasn‘t a lot to look at for most of the time. I had hoped to stop at the Wind River Indian Reservation but we couldn’t find it and the GPS couldn’t either. There was no signage along the roads so we can only assume it has closed down. While we were searching for it, we found some deer who were along side the road and didn’t seem all that concerned about us.

Except for one lookout over the valley near Riverton, there was nothing to see except for long straight roads.

Got to Rawlins around 3:00, did some laundry, hit Walmart to pick up a couple of things and tried to find a bottle shop for Sandra. One of those is like rocking horse shit in this place. Can’t find one. Finally after doing 10 rounds of the one horse town, we found one. Relief for Sandra. Then ate Taco Bell for dinner. Bleh, won‘t do that again.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.217s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb