Home with the kids!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin
April 29th 2009
Published: April 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We made it back home the afternoon of Tuesday, March 24th after nearly four months of driving through Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, and Mexico again.


As promised we stopped in at the Dollhouse for happy hour.

The next morning when I woke up and realized I was at home, I thought to myself, "hey, this is nice".

We were happy to be home and Chuck and I took a few days enjoying being back in our home.



Friday, April 3rd we drove to Hibbing to see the family.


We have three grandkids; Benny, Kirsten "Bebe", and little Eddie Spaghetti Goober Bug.
It was wonderful to be with our family again. And, wow, those kids sure do grow fast.

We decided to have the kids stay with us at our house.

Eddie came home from Hibbing with us. Benny and Kirsten came down Easter weekend.



Eddie is walking now and loves to be held and hugged.

It was sure fun to watch him as he explored in the yard; watching the birds, chasing the cats, and eating grass, dirt, leaves and anything and everything he could get into his mouth fast enough.



Easter was a nice day.

We had ham and turkey, potatoes and green bean casserole, Hawaiin roles and cake. The kids found their baskets and tried their hardest to eat all the candy at once.



Having three kids under the age of five at once probably isn't normally the typical vacation and is definately more like work than rest and relaxation, but after four months away from family, it was great fun that made us laugh and smile!



Keep watching for more adventures to come. Peru is where we plan to go next.




Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

BennyBenny
Benny

Looking for the Easter baskets
Benny, Kirsten and ChuckieBenny, Kirsten and Chuckie
Benny, Kirsten and Chuckie

finding the baskets
Little Goober BugLittle Goober Bug
Little Goober Bug

playing in the morning
Papa CharliePapa Charlie
Papa Charlie

Watching TV?!?!
Little EddieLittle Eddie
Little Eddie

enjoying his dinner
KirstenKirsten
Kirsten

our Bebe :)
SpaghettiSpaghetti
Spaghetti

playing out back


29th April 2009

Awwwwe
Not those are some great pics! Welcome home!
14th May 2009

Where are my babies pants!!!!!!!! MOTHER!!!

Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0695s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb