ROMA!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington
June 4th 2007
Published: September 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Inside the front door, view to apartmentInside the front door, view to apartmentInside the front door, view to apartment

When you open the door from the outside this is the view of the door into the actual apartment
Geo: 41.7057, 12.4805

Having a great time, running out of internet minutes... Will report when we have any free time. Alive and well.... back, just bought 10 more minutes! We've had a whirlwind tour so far. Can't find the apostrophe button ...... (edited in 2017! fixed the punctuation, couldn't find the shift key to capitalize either)

So far we've been to St. Peters Basilica, the scavi tour, Pantheon, Coliseum, Constantine's Arch, Ara Pacis (Augustus s Altar of Peace), Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, Campo D Fiori, St.Ignatius Church with the false dome, LOTS of getting lost! there isn't a straight street here!

Constantly taking our lives in our hands as we cross streets, everything you've heard about the drivers is TRUE! yet we are still here! go figure! enjoying the time of our lives, soaking up the culture, we're staying in a neighborhood with Italians that often times don t speak English, but our baby Italian and hand gestures work fine!!

Wish all of you could be here with us to enjoy the fantastic food and atmosphere! just bought our train tickets to Venice for Wed. morning at 7 AM! today we are off to visit the spot where Julius Caesar was murdered. etc.... Wish my history kids were here, have been thinking of you all!

Ciao,

Wendy and Mom and Dad


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Street performer in Piazza NavonaStreet performer in Piazza Navona
Street performer in Piazza Navona

This guy stood like this for at least one hour!


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0266s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb