Sleepless in Seattle


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
September 17th 2011
Published: September 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Our hotel, the Paramount, is very nice and quiet. We are about one block from Nordstrom's and 7 blocks from the Pike St market. Woke up very early due to the time change so trying to be quiet and not wake Toni, the friend i am traveling with. We are going on an Alaskan cruise with 7 friends that we met in 2009 on a Transatlantic cruise. Some of us became good friends and decided we would like to cruise together again. There are several of our core group who could not come and we really miss them. Toni and i met in Kansas city and flew to seattle together. Took a shuttle to town and walked around a little and ate and Italian dinner. Turned in fairly early. There was a concert by Pit Bull and the Paramount theater across the street so it was a lively neighborhood. Today we are meeting Jack and Ron at the Pike St market. Our 5 other friends are staying in an apartment just at the edge of town and we have been invited to dinner there tonight.

Tired of sitting on the bathroom floor-more later.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0732s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb