witty title here


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Redmond
October 15th 2014
Published: October 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

i know....i should update more......i got busy.



specifically, we have just been enjoying being in our new place....slowly but surely, the stuff in the rooms we rent are being boxed up and moved......all the stuff will be out when the movers come on the 30th. the landlords new awesoem house is all clean and the floors are being redone...is looking awesome....soon as that is done the stuff will start going over.



in the meantime, were just taking it easy, getting bills paid....going to work....going to work out after work....

a few days ago my boss lady ( who is awesome) gave me a coupon for a free haircut at some seriously high class salon in bellevue.....well i went yesterday after work..and holy crap.....it was high class...

so high class you get free wine or coffee while you wait.....it had a dj...a hair salon..had its own dj......oh my god.

anyway yeah i got an awesome haircut.......wow my hair looks and feels great.....and i felt like a hollywood celebrity....if this is how the other half lives i need more.

then i walked around the really swank ( yeah i said swank) mall......there was a tiffany's......there were other high class stores i had never heard of....selling roughly a handful of items....(thats how ya know its really expensive and high class)....so anyway....here we are...making good money at jobs where we at least dont feel like we are wasting our lives too much ( i honestly dont do anything at work..i mean..here i am typing this....but everyone is nice and it pays way better than i could ever get in indiana and hey...i have a cappuccino machine and all the syrups and fancy types of sugar from the port in seattle to choose from..) and if we get tired..we can go looking for better ones easily....we have our drivers licenses, plates and our own place now...and i finally ordered a nice new smart phone from republic wireless. ( if you want a nice one..and dont want to pay a lot..check em out)..that we can afford......and we are being treated for the first time as human beings......its an amazing feeling......

so i need to start looking into the acting classes i wanna take.....i already find myself surrounded by people who are somehow and in some way connected to movie stars, writers, producers, or who work in some way with those medias..or video games...or artists...or other connection........im totally going for it..this many people around me willing to help me do anything i want...heck i would be stupid not to.......plus yeah im totally going for doing the play i wanted to write produce and star in as well as ..i now have an idea for a tv show....although not many people watch tv..its all about the internet...so i can just skip all the tv executives and make it for online......even better.....seriously things just get better here.....

now to get going on eating better and staying with the diet..now that we have room for our own food and room to make food....

now if only we can get fannie mae to reduce the amount of money they want from us both starting soon..cuz ugh....thats scary.





ah yes and this past weekend we had to take out the flourescent light fixtures in the kitchen of the house we live in..they were dying so deunan ( landlady) and grizz and i went to home depot, got new ones, and bulbs and put em in..so nice having light in the kitchen!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.4kb