We're soon to depart!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Port Angeles
October 29th 2008
Published: October 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We will be leaving soon on our adventure to the Land of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the location of our soon-coming Prince of Peace ~ Isra'el! As the days are swiftly counting down, there are last things we need to get in order, this blog site being one of them. I have added many to my email list. If you get this, you are one of the many! Please, if you would like to be removed from our list, email me to that effect, and it will be done. Otherwise, "come with us"!

Blogging is new to us, so please be patient! 😊 Rob will be the primary photographer, and Susie the primary computer person. If there's a problem, it's likely Susie's doing! Mitchel will be working to keep everything else in check.

We will be departing on Tuesday, November 4, election day. Hmm... No planning, just coincidence! We will be arriving in Tel Aviv, Isra'el at about 5:30 p.m. on November 5th. We will travel to Jerusalem that evening and off we go for three wonderful weeks in the Land we will one day inherit!

Advertisement



29th October 2008

Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Will be fun to keep up on your exciting adventure!
30th October 2008

Blessing on your homecomming or going!
We are all so excited for you. As you know we cannot wait for our good reports. We love each of you. ENJOY!!!!
2nd November 2008

Way to Go!
Hey! We'll see you there!! Who Hoo!
4th November 2008

Happy Trails!
Wishing you safe travels... there and back! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! We love you!!!
5th November 2008

Bon Voyage
Thanks for adding us to your blog. We are excited for all 3 of you.
5th November 2008

Welcome Home!!!
ENJOY!!!!! I cannot wait to hear any little tid bit I can get!! Is is better than amazing? Love you, Debbie
7th November 2008

I anticipate every update!!!!!
I keep checking just to see what you are doing!!! I love that we can. Miss you, you look so happy!!!

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0623s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb