packing up and moving out


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Norfolk
July 13th 2015
Published: July 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Well, the bikes are on their way to Montana with Fedex, and we are now packing up the apartment in Norfolk and moving out tomorrow. We'll fly out to Chicago on Thursday and then take a sleeper train across country to Whitefish, Montana, where we hope to be reunited with our bikes! All being well, and assuming we are able to reassemble the bikes so that they are roadworthy, we will start riding on Monday 20th...the countdown has begun! Thanks for following us...


Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement

packing uppacking up
packing up

Packing up the gear - where to start?! The bikes in the background are not the ones we're riding - those are on their way to Montana!


14th July 2015

Bon Voyage
Ken & Fi, We had a fantastic time at your retirement. It's not often I find someone with the integrity and humility you have, and it's what gravitates folks to you. You're very special people and I am glad to have known you as friends (not a term I use fluently). We wish you both the best and wait in eager anticipation of your next post. God Speed. Bill and Mary. P.S. Watching Drunken History. Brilliant!
14th July 2015

Good luck
Good luck both of you - how exciting, it's finally here! Esther says: will you have a tent? Miriam says she thinks you will get very tired. Lots of love Worm xx

Tot: 0.192s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 72; dbt: 0.076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb