Preparing for Costa Rica


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Virginia » Fairfax
March 25th 2009
Published: March 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

With one week to go, we are madly trying to get everything prepared for the trip. 5 weeks seems long and deciding what to pack is becoming something of a challenge. We only have one daypack and one bag to carry everything we need in...clothes, shoes, pillow, blanket, personal hygiene equipment, medicines, mosquito net, binoculars, cameras, water bottles, snack foods, etc, etc. Where to put everything???

Paperwork has been completed and will be getting our malaria pills very soon. Passport and finances are covered and checked. Flight has been confirmed and also the hostel we plan to stay. Definitely are in process of double checking and rechecking everything. Still need to get a few more items and memorize like crazy for the bird exam. Not really looking forward to it, but it is important. So, important to remember this is definitely not a relaxing vacation or hopes of lazing about on this trip. It’s mostly work for a good cause and both of us will be definitely getting good experience for our respected field of study that we intend to pursue when we get back home. We both are getting very excited and can’t wait to begin this awesome adventure!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb