Glenn's 49th State


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah
July 13th 2016
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 39.4997, -111.547

On Wednesday morning, we drove to New Castle to try to look at Steve's Camry and also to switch out the bicycle rack that Sherrie had.

We arrived at Sherrie's house and she wasn't there,. Then Michelle needed to "dog walk" 2 dogs in the neighborhood. I told Michelle that we would take care of her. I let her "drive" me to her dog-sitting job. Student Driving. Then 30 minutes later, I had STephen drive me to go get her. We then took Michelle to Haley's Starbucks job. We later connected up with Sherrie and Mom and DAd as they were at Haley's old house. After that, we went to the Mexican restaurant to eat lunch. Glenn talked to the owner in spanish.

We then said our Good-byes. By this time it was 3pm. We had looked at the possibility of driving to Utah, for Glenn to "knock" that off of his 50 states. Its 49. We decided to go ahead and drive to Utah. The drive was beautiful through the canyon.

We pulled over at a Letterbox in Fruita. Glenn also was talking long distance to Natalie in Guatemala, who had just arrived the day before. He was instructing her on her new vehicle that Glenn had worked on to getting for her. He spent most of the time with emails and phone calls, while I drove.

Upon returning, we stopped in Silt to go to Wal-mart and get a few groceries for the cabin and also to eat dinner at a local Rib's place. The service was very slow.

We didn't arrive back into Redstone until after 11pm.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb