The Journey Begins


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Salt Lake City
June 29th 2013
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 40.7595, -111.888

Our first day of vacation was fairly relaxing. We didn't have to be at the airport until 10 so we didn't have to rush to wake up. Security at the airport wasn't too bad and we got to our gate in plenty of time. The flight left about 15 mins late and didn't make up the delay in the air so we arrived in Seattle late as well...but, no worries since we didn't have any place to be.
We picked up our car, drove to McDonald's for a quick lunch and then started our drive to Vancouver. We arrived a little before 5 and checked into the Vancouver Airport Marriott. The room is a suite but is very small, we have one tiny closet so nobody will be unpacking. Guess this is in preparation for our cabin on the ship.
As we walked around to find a place to eat dinner, we noticed that the hotel is in an Asian area and all the stores signage is in both English and Chinese. Which is interesting. We ended up finding a pizza place for dinner. After dinner we walked back to the hotel and Regan and I went to swim, Kelsie ran on the treadmill in the workout room and Nikki relaxed in the room.



Advertisement



30th June 2013

Oh I didn't know you were doing an Alaskan cruise! I hope you love it as much as we did!

Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb