Almost there...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Saint George
May 12th 2010
Published: May 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well we leave tonight or early tomorrow morning! I actually thought we left early friday morning and then went to print out the itinerary and realized it was actually Thursday! So we've got a shuttle taking us down to the airport and we get to hang out in the Vegas airport until 12:45 a.m. yay....Then tomorrow we'll get to Syracuse NY and then get to Old Forge NY by the afternoon. After that we'll take a few days to get the canoe all ready with gear and all, and we'll be off! Finally! Anyways, just wanted to let you all know we are leaving! I'll try to get on before we actually leave to let you know exactly when we do. Also, when i can't find a computer to update you all i will be giving my mother a call so she can update this for you! And if at all possible i will try to update you with photos!


Bon Voyage!
Brian and Whitny

Advertisement



12th May 2010

bon voyage!
have fun!! :)
13th May 2010

You're leaving! AH! good luck! p.s. i just bookmarked your blog. :)
13th May 2010

shaka aloha
My hands are sticking to the key board from a weeks worth of 13 hour days in the yard (pvc cement and dry hands make a mess), and my head is still spinning from all the fums...never promise your sister a land scape. Anyhow, I'm glad to hear you two are off on a mighty adventure. Don't die, stay married and keep the posts coming. We'll see yall when the time is right. -J.J.C.

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb