BYU and Feista!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Provo
March 17th 2007
Published: March 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It was so nice to get some sleep last night on a mattress, instead in a car. It's so nice here, between the mountains and the weather. Stopping in Provo was such a good call. We were going to go to Wendover to the casions (on the infamous (?) Le Bus... I don't know, everyone around here is pseudo-obsessed with it), but decided instead to stick around town to see Connie dance in Fiesta (BYU's Latin American cultural show). I wasn't too saddened; we are going to Vegas soon. After watching some college hoops (note my omission about a certain team that was up by 13 and then somehow destroyed themselves 😞... gahhhhhh!), we headed over to Fiesta. It was really intense. They went through all these cultural dances native to all the Latin and South American countries. Watching all the dances made me want to visit them so much... I can't get rid of this travel bug! Fiesta lasted until a bit after 9PM, whereafter we went back to the apartment and hung out there, played poker, and eventually made our way into the hot tub. Not too bad of a day. Not too bad at all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb