Thurs, August 5 and Friday, August 6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Layton
August 5th 2010
Published: August 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Logan, Utah    Traveland RV ParkLogan, Utah    Traveland RV ParkLogan, Utah Traveland RV Park

Donna was very tired
Thursday August 5 started off with a bang. Actually it was a flat tire. We woke up to find a tire on the Santa Fe was flat. We had to put on the spare and drive to Moab to have it repaired. Had a nice breakfast at the Eklecticafe while we waited. Then back to the campground to load and pack up the camper trying to get out of the campground before check out time at 11am. We almost made it.

Drove 6 hours to Layton. Arrived at 6pm to find the office closed. Someone got the manager for us and we got checked in. There was no shade or picnic table (they promised there would be), but we were too tired to picnic anyway. Took us awhile to figure out the propane and why the burners wouldn't light. We think we were turning them on and off too often. Finally a nice quiet evening.

(In case you ever stay at the Circle L in Layton, it would be good to know that they lock up the bathrooms at 4:30pm and don't open again until 9am - (in this instance, it was 9:10am). that would have been good to know ahead of time.

So on to Logan. This time the power worked, the propane worked, but a screw on the table was broken. Off to the hardware store and now the table is fixed. A few more nights and we'll have everything working smoothly 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0569s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb