2 Days in Draper


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Draper
July 1st 2016
Published: July 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

1 Jul 2016: Our address for the next two days is the Mountain View RV Park. We got the only remaining space. It pays to make reservations, especially around holidays. It was a very nice park. All the spaces were level and paved although they were narrow. We had a pull through with shade! So excited about the shade. Unfortunately the trees providing the shade also blocked our satellite reception but we were pretty busy and didn'T have time for tv. One feature I've never seen before was in the laundry room. You could enter your space number on the machine and it would text you when your clothes were done.
We did most of our laundry at Barbara's apartment in Murray so we could visit while the clothes tumbled and spun. It was a very pleasant afternoon catching up on family news. Ian and Courteney came by around 1630 and we had a round of pictures which still have to be uploaded. Eric and his wife Hale were going to meet us at the restaurant at 1800. It was a barbecue place and the food was OK. I am not a fan of BBQ. My Brisket sandwich had a lot of fat. Getting a big bite of fat grosses me out. Well, we had a great time visiting and we're especially pleased that Eric and Hale could make it. They have three boys ages 10, 8 and 5. Outside we had another round of pictures and goodbye hugs. It was a terrific visit.
After we got back to the RV park, Jeanne still had a few things to wash so I dropped her off at the laundromat and went back to the coach. I noticed her cell phone on the front seat. I intended to take it back to her as soon as I put some stuff away but she noticed it was gone right away and came back to look for it. On the way to the coach she fell and hurt her ribs when she landed on the handle bars of her knee scooter. This was another painful injury we had to endure

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb