Day 43 - Tejomayananda


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Richardson
May 25th 2012
Published: May 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

TejomayanandaTejomayanandaTejomayananda

...giving a talk on 'Pursuit of Happiness'
Went to UTD by DART bus. The bus driver was bit scared whether I will buy a ticket! When I got into the bus, he said 'how are you...enjoy your trip'. It is written in the DART website that the driver will not have change and therefore IF we want to buy ticket we need to give exact change. Why unnecessarily troubling the driver and give him the additional work of issuing a ticket! Bus no 883 towards railway station had mostly students and couple of old people. It appears everyone carries some sort of monthly pass so no one buys/checks for tickets. While waiting for the return trip, I saw the bus coming in the opp direction practically empty and the driver started eating his lunch. It appears drivers take 5-10 mins break in each trip.

Went to 5138 room and arranged things that are still there to be brought to the new apt. Also met Dr Chandra. After lunch M dropped V in UTD and took N to pack her things. (She is also moving to a new apt in uptown early next month). I slept. Evening Chinmaya mission and back home by 9pm.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

LunchLunch
Lunch

Madhu having lunch with us for the first time.
View from balconyView from balcony
View from balcony

Going to drop V at UTD and then help M pack some stuff (shifting next month)
View from balconyView from balcony
View from balcony

..you can see M's car
Birds feedingBirds feeding
Birds feeding

Pet friendly apt. Most people here have dogs. In the ground floor the front space of every apt. is enclosed with grill so that they can let their dogs out. The apt. complex has it's own dog park too.
With Dr. ChandraWith Dr. Chandra
With Dr. Chandra

...and his wife Savithri at Chinmaya Mission.
Chinmaya MissionChinmaya Mission
Chinmaya Mission

to attend Tejomayananda's talk.


Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0184s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb