Rest and Regroup Llano Stopover Then on Road Again


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Llano
September 26th 2014
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 30.7592, -98.6747

On our way back to Llano stopped in Marble Falls and met John and Wanda for lunch and to catch up on what was happening and where they were going next. Nice visit and then off to Llano.

Once we were there doing a lot of unpacking and washing all the clothes that needed to go back with us. Spent time moving things into the travel boxes we keep in Llano with most of our foreign travel items.

Did take a break to go to the Badu House for a fun evening of music, visiting and laughter. Got to see several people that night in our very short visit to Llano.

Spent our last day getting the vehicles loaded up so we could make as early a departure as possible. It was misting rain off and on as we were getting loaded and got everything loaded and was going to get a bottle of wine and stepped out the back door on the slick granite step we have and managed to bend my big toe back and ouch! Fortunately I had my orthopedic boot in storage and was able to put it on to protect the toe until we could see what was the extent of my damage.

Got everything loaded and said our goodbyes to Ella Daye and we were off heading down the road to Santa Fe.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb