Winter Nature in Texas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Austin
January 18th 2013
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 30.2676, -97.743

While traveling around in Texas, visiting friends and relatives for the holidays and enjoying antique camp house in Llano, we encountered some interesting birds and such....

You would think we would be experts by now as much traveling we do. Experts in the opinion category, that's for sure. What to bring, what to leave behind and making the lists.

I (Laura) start making the lists weeks early and add too them as we go. Rather than just putting things on a list in a random manner, I title the lists by category: essentials, life would be nice with these, bedroom/closet, kitchen, living room, bathroom and fill in the items in the appropriate category. Maybe this is overkill but it sure does help me since we pack over a period of time and not just on one day.

We had friends that were going to visit the weekend before but one got sick, and the others decided the weather was looking kind of iffy. Turned out this was just as well so could really take my time and focus on one bag at a time. Pack for awhile and then walk away from the stuff for awhile.

Too much stuff! Sister Susan gave us a present for Christmas that I was sure was a gazingus but really turned out to be great. It is a scale with a strap attached to it and you can lift a piece of luggage and it will give you the weight in pounds or kilograms whichever you prefer.




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Birds of a FeatherBirds of a Feather
Birds of a Feather

YaYa's visiting before Joanne's Birthday Train Adventure


Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb