Relaxation


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Sevierville
August 15th 2013
Published: August 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We had a nice relaxing day today. The humidity all but disappeared and the sun came out full force. The kids and Theo took off to Dollywood for the day and I stayed back and lay by the pool and did a few things I needed to get done. The kids loved Dollywood! My kids are true roller coaster riders.

It has been such a relaxing time and we are enjoying lying around and sleeping in. We can definitely recommend this place we are staying at. It is in a gated community and they have walking trails and a community pool if you do not have a cabin with a private pool. The kids found the lake (it really is a pond) and they found a hook and lure. Of course they were all about catching fish. The fish are tiny and they have a catch and release rule. They have little stations all the along the path where you can purchase fish food. The kids took that fish food and put it on the end of the hook and were catching fish! They even caught a snapping turtle! They are going back today to do some more fishing.

Today we are headed to the Smokey Mountain National Park!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb