Get me OUT of Here....Nashville


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
July 27th 2016
Published: July 31st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Well other than the Gaylord Palms Resort I cannot say I really enjoyed my trip to Nashville, there is way too much traffic and the GPS wants you to take an interstate absolutely everywhere. If something is 5 miles from you it will take close to 30 minutes to get there, we finally turned the interstate option off which helped out a lot. We could not find anything we wanted to see in this town other than the Grand Ole Opry that we went to last night so Nate took us to some thrift stores. We did get some more clothes for Daisy, she's into throw back cartoon, candy and soda related graphic t-shirts. Nate found a replacement external hard drive to replace the one that broke shortly before the trip for only $10 which we really need to back up all the pictures and videos from this trip. And finally the bitter sweet find...the same camera that got damaged at White Sands that left us with no camera for most of the trip. This camera was only $25.00 and it even had a SD card, the original box and all. We already purchased a replacement shortly after Yellowstone that was a model up from the last one, but thought what the heck we spent over $120.00 for the old one it would be silly to pass this one up. It may sound silly, but we had to decide between Bojangles and O'Charley's for lunch being that neither are local to us at home, we picked Bojangles since it was 3:00 and we still had not ate anything this day. Boy was it good; great chicken and flaky, buttery biscuits how could you go wrong. We continued on and headed to Antique Archaeology, the Nashville store location for popular History channel series "American Pickers," a show Nate and Daisy enjoy watching. It was filled with all kinds of old treasures and oddities. After this we headed back to the trailer for leftovers and to get ready for Dave & Buster’s. Once back at the campground we realized the inflatables were still set up so Daisy and I played basketball in big sports inflatable. When Nate showed up with Mandy I took over puppy watching to allow Nate and Daisy to enjoy the obstacle courses and the pillow bouncy. When we went back to Dave & Buster’s it was really busy, but we still spent over two hours playing games without purchasing anymore game play. Actually towards the end we were all tired of playing and wasted the last bit on games for tickets. Nate and Daisy got candy, Daisy got a rubber band gun and I found a Big Bang Theory sticker – BAZINGA.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.303s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb