The Day has Arrived


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Memphis
February 12th 2017
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 35.1496, -90.0489

Well today I woke up early (6:15) even after not going to sleep until after 1:30.  So I guess I was excited and eager to get the day started.  Getting up in the morning is usually not easy for me so I was a little shocked when I woke up so easily.  Had a nice leisurely breakfast and then made a quick trip to drug store.  Can't remember everything right?

Suitcase all packed and ready to go and even under 50 pounds.  Kristi has left for her run and we need to finish the last minute things. Will update when we get to the airport. Arrived at airport when they requested but that was way to early., so we waited. Boarding went smoothly and actually left gate 10 minutes early and then we taxied and parked for,20 minutes. According to the pilot Atlanta was backed up.

Arrived in Atlanta and went to gate. They started boarding almost an hour before but I guess that is common with international flights. Had upgraded to comfort class and that was great. Dedicated luggage bin and more leg room. Long flight was uneventful except for lack of sleep. Watched movies.........arrived in Santiago on time.......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb