Itinerary


Advertisement
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 34.7242, -82.7814

All I'm doing here is posting the itinerary. Will be adding pages shortly. Looking forward to the trip.

Nevada Itinerary:

Tuesday, May 26th - Depart Asheville 11:15 AM, Arrive Las Vegas 3:01 PM. Drive to Hurricane, NV for motel.

Wednesday, May 27th - Hike Zion National Park, reservations at Zion Lodge.

Thursday, May 28th - Hike Zion NP, Drive to Parowan, UT, Days Inn.

Friday, May 29th - Drive to Baker, NV, hike Great Basin NP. Stay at End of the Trail...er.

Saturday, May 30th - Hike Great Basin NP, spend second night in Baker at End of the Trail...er.
.
Sunday, May 31st - Hike GBNP or Cathedral State Park. Drive to Pioche, NV. Spend night at the Overland Hotel & Saloon in Pioche, NV.

Monday, June 1st - Drive to and hike around Red Rock canyon or Valley of Fire State Park area. Drive to Las Vegas area for the night. Best Western, TravelLodge ??

Tuesday, June 2nd - Depart Las Vegas 7:50 AM, Arrive Asheville 5:47 PM.

That's the plan as of now. We will try to add a page of pictures each day of the trip, with the probable exception of the first and last days, if we can. If we aren't able to update each day, I'll do a catch up when schedules and internet access allows.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb