Lake Wylie, SC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » South Carolina » York
November 15th 2018
Published: November 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

We arrived at Ebenezer Park on Lake Wylie on Nov 14 and got a nice spot with a view of the lake. There were a few other campers and the plan was to spend 1 night then continue traveling North to WV Thursday. It rained hard all night as we slept. We decided to stay an extra day and wait out the weather at there were snow reports in WV. The weather cleared up some Thursday and gave us some time to walk along the lakefront and check out the area. Lake Wylie is a large lake over 12,000 acres and provides all types of activities. It was in the 40’s (F) so there were only a few boaters fishing. This would be a great spot to spend more time during the warmer summer months. The town of York nearby had all the stores you would need if needed anything or wanted to try out a local restaurant. We took Allie for a long walk and relaxed most of Thursday. Plans are to travel North to Morgantown,WV on Nov 16 and spend a week at a campground near Coopers Rock State Forest while we visited family and spend Thanksgiving in WV.

BLOG QUOTE:
" The opposite of anger is not calmness its empathy. "

Mehmet Oz



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.226s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1117s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb