You'll know when you've been tangoed!


Advertisement
Published: June 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Tango man 2011Tango man 2011Tango man 2011

aka Stuart
K - Those of you from England will probably remember the Tango man advert which was finally banned due to the chaos and injuries caused in school playgrounds (and some offices) throughout the country. For those of you who think Tango is an Argentinian dance see
.

We have now found where Tango man actually went to recover after his summary dismissal from TV advert land.......where else but South Carolina?! We lured him out of retirement to do a quick photo shoot for us and are assured that he is fully enjoying hunting & fishing in the Palmetto State.

Following the excitement of catching fish earlier in the week our foray in to the natural world has continued with the discovery of a Black Widow spider plus eggs lurking under the BBQ. Some of you may feel the appropriate response to this would be to run hysterically to the other side of the patio / house / State whilst calling the exterminators. Apparently this is incorrect. Instead one finishes cooking the steaks and then sets the table (3 feet away from the BBQ) whilst reminiscing fondly of prior arachnids and poisonous insects we have loved and lost.

Thank
AAAGGGH!AAAGGGH!AAAGGGH!

Kate did not take this photo!
you all for the crash course in how to deal with the hairy, scuttly, slithery and generally scary. Namibia - bring it on!

A big thanks to Val and of course Tango man (Uncle Stuart) and Annie for another great visit. We will miss you and look forward to seeing you all after / during our travels.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0873s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb