Spring Break 2016


Advertisement
Published: March 29th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Monday March 28,2016

=======================

Good Morning Everyone!

Awoke around 5:30 to get the day started and assembled my suitcase and bag. Headed downstairs and waited for awhile and had a banana , too early for me to have breakfast. We said goodbye and were in the car around 7:20 am. Drove for awhile and then had a bathroom break and looked around the "Welcome and Visitor Center of North Carolina." Drove some more and listened to the news,n.p.r and music before stopping the "Visitor's Center of South Carolina." Finally got to a small sleepy town of Selma,SC around 11:45 am. Walked around a bit and found several Antique stores, looked around for awhile before getting back into the car for Lunch. Finished the meal around 1:45/2 pm and off towards Beidler Forest but soon found out it is closed on Mondays. We both just decided to head towards Charleston,SC instead and drove for the next few hours. Finally arrived in Charleston- looking for an inexpensive hotel around 6;15 and found a simple hotel, Walked into the "North Charleston Inn" and put our things in the room before heading into the nightlife of Charleston,SC. Took a Trolley to the center of town and walked around for a few hours, had a nice dinner at a place called The Wild Thing are- which was great! Ate Flatbread Pizza with Shrimp and Pesto! Yummy!! Walked along the river,park,"Rainbow Row' and took pictures of old historic houses along the way. Stopped in alleyways and looked at the gigantic houses living amongst the flowers and trees. Wonderful night!! Amazing beautiful and Fun City! 😊 Good Night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb