Off to Toronto!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Portland
August 8th 2006
Published: August 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

It's time for the Club Crew World Championships of Dragonboating in Toronto!

I should say "I can't believe it's already here" but I can.

We have been dreaming, preparing, winning, celebrating, planning, fundraising, and most importantly, paddling for two years to prepare for this day.

Our first goal was winning the west coast USA PDBA Championship in Long Beach in 2005. Once we accomplished that goal, we realized that the real challenge was still in front of us: Toronto.

Every member of this team has put their full effort and energy into this goal, knowing that "The will to win is meaningless without the will to prepare."

The preparation is done; now we're off to Toronto to make it happen.



Advertisement



9th August 2006

So proud!
I am so proud of all of you guys. You have been so focussed and now it will pay off. I expect nothing less than THE BIG WEINER! I know that you can do more than just dance, sing and look good in a sarong. Speaking of which, some very attractive cheesecake photos in the last entry. Photoshop is amazing.
12th August 2006

Northwood is behind you
Northwood, North Dakota is proud to have one of it's own competing in Toronto. Way to Go Erin! We're following the team with our very best wishes.

Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0744s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb