The Preparation


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oregon » Bend
September 17th 2006
Published: September 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Ireland 2006

Follow us as we journey from Bend, Oregon to San Francisco, California to catch a plane to Shannon, Ireland. After we land, it's anyone's guess where we'll go.

And the countdown begins until our next adventure!! Only 39 days until we get on that jet plane and take off across the ocean for the green isle of Ireland. There is so much to get done in that time and so much on our plates already. It has been one crazy year of planning with a thousand changes but the time is actually coming for us to take a vacation! I am so excited and I'm about to move into that faze of creating list after list so I don't forget anything I need. The craziest part is that we are about to be homeless in 3 weeks so all our stuff is going to be packed up in a storage locker while we're gone. When we return, we have to make sure the house is ready to be moved into and start the fun job of unpacking while getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas and finding jobs! Shouldn't be too hard considering the season. So anyway, I just wanted to get things started off with a hi and a howdy and I hope you enjoy following with us as we "Vacation in Ireland"!! Wish you could be with us.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1019.4kb