We're Going Camping After This Trip...And Relax.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Oklahoma » Ada
October 20th 2014
Published: October 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We said our goodbyes to dad this afternoon and are going to "try" to get an early start in the morning. Since we are gaining one hour between here and Santa Rosa, NM we have a little leeway if we oversleep.

Our stay here at the Hampton Inn was very nice. The staff was friendly, the whole place was as clean as a whistle and the food was good. However, we still prefer the Holiday Inn Express...the beds are more comfortable and the pillows are great. One of the problems here was the outside noise if you are in a room in the front of the building. The Santa Fe Cattle Company restaurant is directly across the street, which is handy, but they have a lot of traffic. They also serve drinks and I think there was one person who drank too much every night. About the same time each night I heard him/her take off squealing their tires and racing up the street making all kinds of noise. Odd that Prudy never heard it when she can hear me "not" snoring.

Prudy and I watched the Dallas Cowboys whup up on the New York Giants, the St. Louis Rams take care of Seattle SeaHawks and are now watching Denver do a tap dance on the SF 49ers. Hope it stays that way (it did). Peyton has now passed for 510 touchdowns...go Peyton! Our Arizona Cardinals beat Oakland Raiders this afternoon so all is well in the Scott household.

Advertisement




Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb