Hughes family reunion


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Medina
August 7th 2012
Published: September 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Arrived back in Medina and spent the night with Mom. Kris and Don arrived today from Las Vegas.

Wednesday did some housekeeping and prepared dinner for Jerry and Dolly's arrival at Mom's.

Jesse arrived in Cleveland on Thursday and we all moved over to my brother Mike and Ann's house. Angela is in town also from Phoenix. What a blast seeing all the little ones playin together. Pizza at Chuck and Judy's tonight!

Friday is threatening rain for Mary Kay and Dick's birthday celebration. Tents, lights, music, food and fun had by all. The rain stayed away just long enough with only 1 shower. Not nearly enough to dampen the excitement of the party. Unfortunately the golf for the guys got rained out today.

Saturday's Hughes golf outing got underway despite threat of rain. The picnic afterwards was so much fun. Again, yard games, motorbikes, jumpy house, campfire, marshmallows prizes and family. A full and fun fun day.

Unfortunately, good things must come to an end as Erin and Carrie and families headed back to Indy, Angela got her flight back to Arizona. We spent a relaxing Sunday afternoon at Chippewa Lake cottage with a boat ride, kids playing in sand along the waters edge and time for remembering on the porch swings.... The day finished up with great steaks and fresh Ohio corn dinner at Mike and Ann's.



Kris and Don and Derek left for Vegas Monday morning along with Jesse and Kennedy. Jerry and Dolly got on the road to Indy and we prepared for Tuesday departure.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0633s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb