North Market. Great Detour for Lunch!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Ohio » Columbus
February 8th 2015
Published: February 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Sometimes you just don't have a lot of time to research when you have a change of plans to your traveling route. Thank goodness for our modern cell phones! A quick look at recommended places for Columbus OH, and not to far off from the highway revealed this gem of a place. The North Market, is a open market place inside a building. Parking is located in the back off a side street and is fairly cheap. There are so many VERY GOOD things to eat here, such a variety. They include Indian, Donner kebabs, coffee and bakery items. Spices, Sushi and Vietnamese pho, French quality pastries (Best Macaroons!), gourmet ice cream, chocolates, wines and hot sauces just to name a few. We sampled a variety of goods and all were very high quality, very pleasing to the palette. We found that the portions offered for the price was very generous. My hubby and I shared a plate from the Indian cuisine place and were plenty full! It was worth the detour and we bought a few things to share with our children back home. We can't wait to go back!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb