Travelfuntu.com best platform for travelers and travel agents


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
April 28th 2016
Published: April 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

One stop site for all your travel needs http://www.travelfuntu.com/




Travelling, whether on vacation or on a business trip, would be quite a hassled affair if not planned well. Even with enough time for planning the travel, there are many issues which create dilemma in the mind of the person. Knowledge of the place and its surroundings, the amenities which the place has for a tourist are some unknown variables to the tourist. Plotting an itinerary of the places to visit with optimal usage of time is another aspect of the planning stage. Most importantly is making sure that undue expenditure towards travel does not occur. A trip planned with lot of luxury tucked into it, turns devilish when the pocket gets burnt paying for the trip. Travelfuntu has been designed and run by people to meet just these requirements of travelers.

A central repository

Travelfuntu could be called the central repository of all established travel agents in the country. Sitting within the comfort of the home individuals have to shoot their desire for travel. A few inputs like place destinations and dates with number of people forming the group is all that is required. Submitting the request gets cost estimates from more than one well established travel agent. The quote would be downloaded via email, given by the customer. An easy and instant manner to obtain a rough cost of planning the travel. It also acts as a comparison of cost for the data arrives from different travel agencies not related to each other.

Choosing the destination

Many times, tourist’s face the dilemma of which destination be best to go to. Travelfuntu comes to help in this aspect too. Both domestic and international places with tourist interest are placed on the site for users to check out. The team of experts who are running the site is updating the data on a continuous basis. In addition, users can place a request of specific nature to plan a tailor made trip. Once again experts in the field of tourism would attend the request and respond with suggestions via email.

Activity planner

Tourists travel to their place of choice for a variety of reasons. Some do so as a welcome break from the daily monotonous routine of life. Others take it, for indulging in some exhilarating adventure activities. There are others who visit places of historical or natural interest. They go to a place to whet their curiosity or gain further insight into some historical or natural feature of that place. Travelfuntu experts come into play for such planning stages too. The list of things that tourists could do at different places is also listed for viewers to check out on. People travelling for a business trip could also use this feature to check out some activity they could participate in during a break in their actual work.

For the travel agents

Travelfuntu is the sire not just for the travellers but for the travel agents too. It is a meeting point for both. Travel agents registering at this site would find higher traffic flow into their physical domain. The knowledge base that the site places at the disposal of the visitors would help the travel agents in furthering their reach amongst clients.

So whether a traveller or a travel agent, both find Travelfuntu the place to look in for all their travel needs.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb