Watch Out Church - WE'RE HOME!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 28th 2012
Published: September 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Made It! We arrived safely home at 5:40 PM yesterday....HOME SWEET HOME! The rain in Ohio finally ended....after we made it into Pennsylvania and then into New York. We reflected on how we had watched the "cotton grow" and now were witness to the beautiful colors of the Autumn leaves. I bet the dirt is still red in Red Bay, though. A package awaited us from our friend, Cheryl.......Lulu loves it! Her new friend!

Today begins the chore of unloading our mobile house.....it seems like we have been gone for almost 2 months.....we have! And we really appreciate that you followed along with us on this journey. You saw "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" that we experienced: the great places we visited and the wonderful friends we saw.....to our trip plan adjustment we had to make along with the flat tire repair .......ending with the agony we suffered during the last lap in Red Bay and driving on I-35 in Texas. You offered the needed support and encouragement to help us survive the "Ugly"....thanks!

And now we must say "Good-Bye"....to all of you, to our Honda, and to Lulu. We hope you enjoyed our trip and this blog as much as we did. It was great fun to take this adventure and just as much fun sharing it with all of you. We wish you "beautiful sunsets and gorgeous rainbows" but even if you don't see them, there will be something else just as wonderful that will come along....take my word for it....been there, done it!

TOOT-a-LU---LU !!!

THE END.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Growth & ChangeGrowth & Change
Growth & Change

Cotton to Autumn Leaves
FriendsFriends
Friends

Lulu Loves Alabama


28th September 2012

Sad no more blogs!
I enjoyed every story you shared and wanted to thank you for them. I will miss hearing them...until next time of course. Love, Cory
28th September 2012

Again, Thanks for the wonderful journey that you shared with me. It was alot of fun reading about all you did and it made me laugh which I needed. Thanks again guys! You r great friends!! See you soon!! Love Judy
28th September 2012

welcome home!
Welcome home guys! I have really enjoyed reading your blog as you traveled about, and shared with you all of your adventures!!! You really made the best of "the good, bad, and the ugly"....enuf so that I was laughing all the way!
28th September 2012

Welcome home!!
28th September 2012

trip
Welcome Home and it was alot of fun and interesting following you two with your adventure...See you soon. Linda & Joe
30th September 2012

Indianapolis
We're glad to know you two made it home safely. We didn't see you when you came through Indianapolis yesterday!! We are in a place called Lake Haven Retreat, just south of I465 on the south side of the city. You may have been on I70. Your trip sounded great even though you had a few rough encounters. We plan to leave Monday, headed south.

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0625s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb