Day 14: #ClimateStrike with Greta


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 21st 2019
Published: September 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 14

We started the morning by going to the Guggenheim. When we were waiting at the train station to go there wegot a pretzel which had pepperoni and mozzarella which was really yummy. When we arrived we got an audio tour and started looking around the gallery. My favourite painting was a black one with colourful dots.

After the gallery we went to walk in the climate strike. There were a lot of creative signs and a lot of different chants. We walked the strike with them but went onto the side walk when we were walking in the sun. Most of the time the buildings provided us with shade.

After the strike we went to have lunch on 5th Avenue. I just had a bowl of chips because Dad didn’t give me enough time to decide on what to have. Bella had burger sliders and Dad had calamari.

Dad, Bella and I went to Central Park Zoo. We went to see the penguins and seals. We also saw grizzly bears and snow leopards. After the zoo we went to the carnival at Central Park. Bella and I went on the Ferris wheel and a boat that went side to side.

When we got home Mike and Caroline made them selves dinner while Fran, mum, dad, bella and I went out for dinner to have one last dinner with Fran. After that we went home and went to bed.

From Zoe


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.424s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1872s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb