Fall in the East


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York
September 26th 2018
Published: September 26th 2018
Edit Blog Post

now this is a funny guynow this is a funny guynow this is a funny guy

On our way to NBC , checked out CBS
So we have taken a Cab, a Limo , the Train and Uber from New Jersey to the City. This time a New Jersey City Bus, which we hadn’t realized was available to us.

Because I’m no longer an Adult , the driver gave me his special deal! He called it the Senior rate. Only cost me 3.20 which is like 10.00 CAD. Not sure if Kathy was pleased or not when he offered her the same deal.



40 minutes to the heart of Manhattan.



Now we were ready to maneuver up Broadway to Central Park. Not easy , sooo busy. Two steps right , then three back , then skip left, just to move ahead 10 feet. Not making good progress!



A new skit , at least one I wasn’t familiar with. Men and women , I think , dressed in Marvel Superhero costumes. You take a picture with them , then they suggest payment. But when Kathy realized that some were naked , well costumes painted on , I imitated the “Running of the Bulls”.



Choco milk and croissants, then off to 30 Rockefeller for the
Pasra, yummiePasra, yummiePasra, yummie

Clam linguine again Cookie
NBC sanctioned tour.

That was cool , well organized, informative. We were the only ones that could name the original cast of SNL!, kids!!!



They finished it off with a talk show episode that we all contributed to. I was a cameraman but Kate was the shows guest , yes a talking part. It’s on Video if anyone would like to see it.



Walked Ave of the America’s southbound to Soho for dinner at our fave Italian restaurant. Arturros has been my choice for 25 years. Always have the same entree , what is that about! Clam linguine





Desserts in The Village , then back on the Bus to Jersey.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 39; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb