Budget Travel New York City


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
January 2nd 2015
Published: January 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Everyone deserves a trip to 'The Big Apple', New York City, at least once in their lifetime. My first trip, was definitely unforgettable. And I hope to go again soon.

They say visiting around Christmas is the best time of year, unfortunately, my visit was closer to Labor Day. I started planning my trip in February, around tickets I had purchased to a New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox baseball game. At the time, I was fortunate enough to purchase inexpensive round trip airfare and found a reasonably priced hotel. The hotel is probably the hardest thing to find in New York City at a reasonable price. But once you do, don't hesitate! Book your trip. You won't regret it.

Of course you'll want to check out a few of the popular attractions New York City has to offer, like a Broadway play, the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. However, you can make your trip not only memorable, but also affordable by checking out some of the free things the city has to offer.

MooreFreeTravel has a lot of great ideas including: free museum admission, free festivals and parades, free sculptures and much more!

Be sure and map out your trip well in advance, so that you don't miss some of the features this great city has to offer!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb