Smart Apartments Review – Short term apartment rentals in Brooklyn and Manhattan


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
June 14th 2012
Published: June 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

If you want the chance to experience New York as a local, consider a short term apartment rental with Smart Apartments. They have inventory to suit any kind of client in a variety of price ranges; between $180 to $1500 per night with apartments ranging in size from studios to 5-BR penthouses with every size in between. Some are walk ups, some are in elevator buildings and some are in luxury complexes complete with door man in various trendy Manhattan locations and Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

The apartments require a 4-night minimum stay, however, at less than 30-days to check-in date there may be fewer night stays available at last minute specials. Pets are allowed in some units with an extra fee for cleaning. One set of linens/towels are provided per stay and cleaning only occurs at the end of stay. Additional linens and cleaning can be provided for an extra fee.

I viewed a 2-BR apartment on the 3rd floor of a 5-floor walk-up on E. 55th St. between 1st and 2nd Avenues. The building was very clean and the apartment was nicely furnished with a small but fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top, cherry wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. A 4-seat dinette, combo washer/dryer, full couch and flat screen TV were in the nice size living area and a double bed was in each bedroom. Mattresses felt comfortable. The bathrooms were recently redone and in good condition with combo tub/shower, single pedestal sink and toilet. Wi-fi is also provided.

The apartment would be very comfortable for 2 couples or 2 adults and 3 children since the couch converts to a futon style bed. The surrounding area is full of neighborhood grocery stores, shops, restaurants and bars, and public transportation subways and buses are a block away.

All of their apartments are furnished in a uniform way to maintain consistency. Overall, this is a great value in some of the most sought after neighborhoods in New York City.

.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 66; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb