New York to Panama.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
October 31st 2011
Published: November 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Ok last day in New York and last time proabably for such a detailed entry. We woke up and were ready to spend a chill day exploring the city. We headed out across the park and took a bus down the west side of the park. Next we headed out on the metro to Brooklyn to Bedford Ave which is the hipster capital of NY. We wandered and saw lots of wonderful street art. The it was off to Wall Street to check out Occupy. We chatted with a few people there and then walked up to Chinatown and Little Italy. We got fantastic pasta in the latter and then were off back home to prep for our departure the next day and of course our second Halloween party.

The second party was in a wonderful old hotel and we met some lovely drag queens and danced with some Fin gentlemen and then headed home after hearing some songs being played three times in one night. Really New York?

The next day Chev and I bid Cara farewell and headed out to JFK on the metro which is totally doable but time consuming. We got to the airport, checked in and headed off to Panama.

We arrived in Panama and were picked up at the airport by the driver of my family friends, only after Chev's bag arrived a bit mangled and we were both flirted with by the customs agents. We got to our place of lodging said hi and called it s night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb