Rainy day in NYC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
August 14th 2011
Published: August 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We woke up early as we wanted to do the empire state building first thing but it was heavy rain we were told that we would see nothing but as we had pre paid tickets we went anyway. There was no line and went straight up we were told that yesterday that the line was about 3 hours. We could not see anything but at least we went we have done all the top 10 tallest buildings in the world now. We then went to get bfast not easy in NYC in the rain all the good places had lines to get in there is no under covered walk ways in NYC so getting around in the rain is not much fun. After bfast we did the uptown tour and then got off and went to the uptown tour to do some shopping in SOHO. It was not much fun shopping I the rain and I did not feel like trying on cloths when I was wet so we got the buss back home then had a rest before going out for dinner. As is was our last night in NYC we went to a very nice restaurant and had a few cocktails the food and cocktails were fantastic we did not get home till late then we book a car for the next day well actually that day at 2 am.


Additional photos below
Photos: 105, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb