New York!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
July 29th 2011
Published: July 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi, we arrived really late last night after an extra long journey due to delays etc and the wait from hell to get through customs. Oh yes and BA were rubbish this time, late as needed a new 1st officer (dont know what happened to the old one), delays on the runway (but fell asleep so that wasn't too bad!) and then worst of all the interactive inflight entertainment wasnt working! However we did have 3 films out of the millions that should have been available so saw Red Riding, Limitless (pretty good) and fell asleep through some roman film.

Anyway today we have walked for miles and miles - just like everyone said we would. Went up the rockerfeller tower thing, toured Radio City and NBC studios, covered every inch of times square about 10 times and best of all went to the stone cold creamery ice cream place which was utterly wonderfull and i managed to eat a whole days worth of calories in one cone lol.

Howard's still feeling lousy with his chest infection so have come back for an early night, tommorow we plan to do the 3 hour boat cruise thing so our feet can have a rest!

I'm sure I have forgotten something but im that knackered it will have to wait - more later x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb