This cyber simpleton is now a blogger, too!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
December 26th 2006
Published: December 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hmmm...what do i say on this, my very first blogging attempt as i sit here on lexington ave. in nyc, ny listening to the rain fall on the window ledge and the taxi car tires racing through the puddles. this time around for me in manhattan has proven to be full of fun, synchronicity, my sweet family, powerful music, dance, community, late night walks, romance, yummy culinary delights, dear friends and a plethora of learnings. i have surrendered to this city and i am most pleased to share that i have risen in love with the sights and well, not quite with the sounds just in time to feel perfectly complete for the departure. it has been a blessed and cherished experience!! thank you new york city!!

i am flying away in the eve of jan. 7 th. will arrive mumbai the following day. i intend to rest one night before i journey onwards to pune where i will assist bodhiray in a breathing group. and this is all i know for now. it has taken me 6 years to return to the home land of india, i love so. i am super excited to explore earth, body and soul once again while my feet travel on this sacred ground.

wishing you all a time of sweet beginnings, deep love in your hearts and dreams manifest throughout this holi-day season and all days to follow!!

as always....until next time 😊

Advertisement



6th January 2007

I can't wait to see where this journey will take you.
This will be the greatess time you have ever had.A trip of a life time. love tim

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb