Truth or consequences


Advertisement
Published: April 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

...Truth or Consequences, NM- it's a real town and we're camping out in the Wal- Mart parking lot for the night!

Last night was cold! And woke up to a slight drizzle over head which made it cold and raw. Sitting in the trailer with our propane heater (thanks mom and dad) on we looked at the weather forecast an a severe alert popped up of an incoming cold front bringing rain and ....snow!

Jo quickly pulled out the atlas and we started mapping a route south toward a campground with hot springs! We'll check out the local lake here tomorrow in Elephant Butte,NM ands possibly stay a day or two and then head toward Gile Hot Springs,NM.

Made out first Wal-Mart stop along the way, did some laundry and ate our first meal out at a local "New" Mexican restaurant- lots of hot red sauce! (Not sure who's idea it was to eat Mexican food and a night sleeping in the van for the night- but we both agreed it wasn't the smartest!!)

Advertisement



4th April 2013

Welcome to Truth or Consequences!
I live here in town, if you have any questions please email (it's a real address). Enjoy your stay!

Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb