Pictures re-posting


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Mexico » Deming
March 17th 2019
Published: March 20th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Trying to add pictures from yesterday's blogblog 03-17-19 Happy St Patrick's Day

03-16-19 was a stay in the camper day. I re organized the place and took what I haven't used out into the car so it's out of the way. Some cleaning happened too and I felt much better, less clutter.

Lynne came over about 3:30 and we went for a little hike between rain and snow storms, yes snow! What's happening here!! I then went to Lynne's camper for happy hour til sunset time. The sky looked promising and there were several different aspects to the sky. Pictures

Time for some hot tea and bed.



Poor Petunia was covered with frost this morning. It was below freezing last night and 53 inside the camper. It was a one dog night.

I am moving today and I'm sad about it. This campground is wonderful, perfect in fact. It is secluded, flilled with nature, room between campers, civilization less than 10 miles away, cell service and tv reception.

Watson's walk this morning was up the canyon trail for a distance so we could get a beautiful morning view of the valley below. The air was very clear after the storm yesterday so the view was great.

I packed up then Lynne came over and we talked for a time. I didn't leave til noon. Our next campground was only 2 1/2 hrs away and the drive was easy. Our destination is Deming further west and south. Maybe it will be warmer.

This campground is called Dream Catcher and is part of the Escapees group. Most of the members are full time rv ers and it's amazing how long people stay on the road. Some are 20 yrs out and I'm sure there are people who are longer. Today was ice cream social day, at 4 pm in gathering room you pay your dollar and they serve up a huge bowl of ice cream with an assortment of toppings. There was a choice of 7 different flavors not just vanilla or chocolate.

They have a huge dog park for Watson to run around in, it would be perfect for him if it was sand.

I am staying here for a week and Pat, a woman I met in Terlingue will be joining me on Tuesday. There are lots of things to see around here, so we'll plan a daily trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb