Time to go back to the USA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Mexico » Albuquerque
December 28th 2010
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 35.0841, -106.649

Chico picked us up for the return ride to the airport in San Jose. He said that it should take about an hour and a half to get there, and he was right. However, he wanted to allow three hours in case there were any traffic problems on the rode so we arrived very early for the flight. He offered to drive us around the city, but there wasn't enough time to stop at a museum or anyplace else, so we just went on to the airport. On the way Erin and I took photos of road signs and bridges. Shaun was interested in documenting some of the ones we had seen. We got pictures of the yield sign, the falling rocks sign, and the iguana crossing sign, all which were different than we have at home.

The flights home were pretty good although the one from IAH to ABQ was delayed by 30 minutes while we waited for crew members to arrive from other flights that they had been on. We were home sometime after 11 p.m. and ready to see the familiar place.

This has been a fun trip trying out new things. My favorite parts were the Baldi Hot Springs and the trip to feed the monkeys. I'd do both of those again for sure. Oh, and watching the crocodiles being feed by the tour guides. That was amazing, too.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Iguana crossingIguana crossing
Iguana crossing

We didn't see any iguanas on the road.


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb