Wally Wagon passed inspection


Advertisement
Published: July 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well the decision has been made. my friends and i were toying with the idea of going cross country in a rv(caravan). they should have known better than to mention something like that to me and not expect to run out and buy an rv. I got me a 27' class c motorhome. and boy is she a beauty!

i just took it through inspection today and actually passed. its amazing what you can get for 900 bucks! i mean its a 30 year old rv, but come on, it runs like new-ish.

the tenitive departure date is early feb. 2010, just in time to make mardi gras in New Orleans. Get your Rack Out! After that the itinerary is kind of open. down olde mexico way is probably next. then a haphazard wander through the desert towards california. to see my good old buddies, marcos, daddy peter, the chin-mister, and my special buddy. you can all expect to have the gargantion beast parked in your driveway at some point.

all in all there is no time frame, no set plan, and no gaurantees we even make it there. You gotta love an adventure!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



2nd July 2009

oh dear...hes being unleashed once again.

Tot: 0.307s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1088s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb