Two weeks to go!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New Hampshire
April 28th 2017
Published: April 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We are back in New Hampshire and are busy getting things settled before our departure for our RV trip two weeks from today. Lots to do here after being gone all winter, boat in the water, dock in, and the never ending yard work. We will need a vacation when we are through! Before leaving Florida we booked a private tour of Yellowstone along with the other three couples from Cedar Hammock. We were surprised and disappointed to find that the campground that we were hoping to stay at in Yellowstone was booked solid. Who would have guessed? We now have reservations right outside of the park in West Yellowstone and will be picked up there for our day long tour. We have worked on our menu and shopping list for our first stop at Wal Mart, and will begin packing next week. A little easier this time around as we have done this before. Just need to look for my bear bells and mosquito netting!

Advertisement



29th April 2017

Yellowstone
We were with friends last night who are going to Yellowstone in the Fall (not camping) and they booked a year and a half ago. We couldn't stay in Bryce. They are very busy places. You'll still have a great time.
1st May 2017

Best of luck
Saw your car at the cottage but could not stop. We may be back up before you take off and will stop by. Stay safe. Not sure why you are going to bring fishing gear given your last fishing success!!!

Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 17; qc: 68; dbt: 0.0845s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb