Halloween, Vegas Style & Sun seeking in LA!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada
May 4th 2010
Published: May 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Being in the “Entertainment Capital of the World” is a great way to combined both business and pleasure together and this is how I got my way in Vegas.

Las Vegas is the most populous city of Nevada, known for its gambling paradise, shopping and fine dining. This famous 'Sin City' have it going from all sorts of parties, night clubs and other level of entertainment, classified as ‘Gentlemen’s Club” after wee hours of the morning.

Our home for 4 days was Caesars Palace, definitely and totally recommended! It’s luxurious, beautiful and located in the central strip.

Night life in Vegas is easily accessible and every hotel has its famous clubs with difference vibes and music.
Some of the places we went are:-

PURE - You can go here to start off the night, before heading to the real party club; this is located inside Caesar Palace hotel

VooDoo Lounge is a must visit. located in Rio Hotel and it has this magnificent roof top view of Las Vegas, this is one of the many places I celebrated my birthday.

PALMS - The floors of this building has clubs to go in and out to, but entrance fee at the door Clubs are called: Ghost bar, Moon, Playboy Club, Rain

JET - Great place, huge dance floor with second level stairs for private parties. This club is inside Mirage Hotel

LAX at Luxor, pretty spacious night club to indulge your night away.

LAVO in Bellagio

Prive - Located in Planet Hollywood, mostly R&B as far as I remember, small but good fun club for a few drinks.

Don’t ever miss clubs like Studio 54 and Tabu especially on a Halloween, people inside this club might blow your mind away.

They are so many more clubs in the strip and these are to name just a few that we’ve visited. Some clubs in Las Vegas closes around 4 pm and some have curfews till 2 am. Best way to deal with curfews is to start early and the best parties we’ve had in Vegas was during the Halloween nights. This is a perfect way to disguise in costumes and be who ever you want to be and have the time of your life and remember, “What goes around in Vegas, stays in Vegas!”

Apart from all the night life, we would recommend shows like Cirque de Soleil plus Phantom of the Opera which was breathtaking. This is definitely the place where you will never run out of things to do.

Best restaurant recommend would be “Bouchon” French restaurant at the Venetian and few restaurants to choose from inside Bellagio where you can dine and watch the dancing fountains, absolutely beautiful and the setting for the film "Ocean's 11".
Food in Stratosphere is also good, but pricing is on the high end due to the panoramic view of the glittering Vegas Strip. Check out some trilling rides in this tower as well, if you've got the guts, go for it!

Of course being in Vegas will not be complete, until you see the Grand Canyon. Absolutely stunning in so many ways. You can either explore this gorge by helicopter or you can take the bus to the Grand Canyon National Park that offers a lot of tourist leasure (hiking, camping etc) or you can choose to drive and check the Canyon in the South Rim which is the most accessible part of the park and also check out the Canyon Skywalk.

If you've got a few more dollar to spare and have not blown it on casinos, night clubs and or limousine drives, you can try the baloon rides which we did straight from our night out! The champagne picnic after the ride cured our hangover!

The other thing you can do in Vegas during the day is Fishing in Lake Meed. Fishing is pretty basic but it's a great way to get some tan.

Los Angeles next stop...



Additional photos below
Photos: 60, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 18; qc: 79; dbt: 0.0904s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb