Adult time in fun Las Vegas!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
August 2nd 2017
Published: August 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

After going South, we are now moving East. The temperature in Las Vegas has forced us to close the roof of the Mustang from 10am to around 5pm....the heat is rising, solid time! by lunch time, we are reaching a nice 40 degrees and above...not the best even for laying by the swimming pool, but hey, it's the middle of the summer and we are in Vegas!



I've stopped counting my visits here...put it simply, if I'm correct, I've seen 7 of the Cirque du Soleil shows here. Bear in mind, I did gamble a little in Vegas, but the last time must have been something like 10 years ago. I come to Las Vegas for the shows, for the food and yes, for some seriously decent shopping.



First visit here for Tanya. As we are on the road for a while, and this is not sale season, we try to keep budget on a look here. It's so easy to do a 500usd dinner for 2 here...so easy...but not on our plans this time!



We are staying four nights in Vegas. the first night is in a hotel way way from the Strip, but we have a kitchen. If you ask me what do I miss while on the road, it's simple. It's the pleasure of cooking. Good news, more and more hotels provide long term stay guests with a basic kitchen, and there are a lot of them in the States, and nothing stop you for only staying one night. So we went, for 3 nice home cooked meals...and some oysters!



Next, it was next to the Strip on a good deal. And yes, I could even let the Mustang in the car park for a full 24 hours...felt good!



There is one show I've waited to see for ages, and this is Le Reve at Wynn. Sadly, it must be the most expensive show in Vegas, and the one where finding a good discount is closed to impossible. So we may not have splurge in a top restaurant or bar, but we did it for Le Reve. Good news, they do allow camera to take pictures, but no video. Well, so I can share with you some of the best moment. That show is just magic, amazing and stunning! Yes! It was a good 90 minutes of wow! So happy we did it!



Vegas must be the best place in the States for shopping on the 26th December. The best sales ever, the best choice left in the shops....but we not not on December...and sales are long gone. Still, there is a decent outlet, with 2 or 3 shops that worth the trip....got my new swimsuit....at a good 50++ % discount! All the new collections are just in, so we went on checking few things....fun time!



As you can see through the pics, we had also one or two fun evenings...it does happen in Vegas! We also went for the best Peruvian restaurant the city has to offer. It is way out of the Strip. The restaurant looks like nothing...but they had pisco sour and ceviche. When ordering, I did ask...where do you find your pisco in Vegas. Well, it's all bring over by friends directly from Peru Sir! Wow, thanks a lot, we'll have a normal one and a maracuja one, that's passion fruit, and it's so good! The ceviche was just over the top. The restaurant is called Lima Limon....and I know, we are in Nevada, not in Peru...but I miss my peruvian amazing food and drinks!



Tanya loved my Vegas. We had a great time, but it's now time to leave the crowds...or so...and to head even more to the East!


Additional photos below
Photos: 47, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb