31st December


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
December 31st 2014
Published: January 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

A big day today. We were up and in the road for our trip into SinCity for NYE. The trip dragged on a bit but we made it to our motel by 4pm. Walking into the foyer is an experience in itself. It's like walking straight into a casino with a desk to check you in. We stop and took it all in waiting to get organised to our room. We checked out our room and organised some dinner with our friends from TooDeck before catching up with Swifty's friends for NYE. We went to a burger bar within our motel where we started getting excited for NYE. Luckily, Swifty's friends where staying next door at Paris Casino which was connected indoor so no need to go out not the cold. After all the unseasonable warm whether there was a cold snap and a massive dump of snow in the dessert surrounding Vegas. There was no snow in Vegas itself though. After losing each other at the start of the night we found each other and the rest of the group and headed to the outside section of the nightclub which over looked some of the Vegas strip which was awesome. We were also under the Eiffel Tower which was nice. The night was like any good night out. By the end of the night Swifty was feeling rather unwell as we made it to our room at about 3am.



Pictures to come

Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0699s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb