Las Vegas 2014


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
February 25th 2014
Published: February 25th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Day 1On Friday we flew united to Las Vegas where we met our friends for Andrews 30th birthday. We drove up the strip familiarizing ourselves of our surroundings. We went to the hotel the flamingo where we rested and began our Vegas experience. That night we went to the Freemont experience where we saw the show and went to many casinos where I won playing craps... Beginners luck.Day 2We drove out to Red Rock Canyon where we hiked and explored the beautiful park. We had a nice dinner at Center Cut and got ready for our evening. We went to the cosmopolitan where we played cards, slots and went into a lounge bar inside a giant chandelier. After that we experience the fountain show outside of the Bellagio. We went into The Bank, The Bellagio night club, for the UFC 170 after party. It was amazing. It was loads of fun with the VIP and open bar, and watching the entertainment dancing in martini glasses. We made it home after being pulled over for j-walking. Before I went to bed I won some more money playing craps.Day 3We made our way to see the Hoover Dam tour. It was amazing. Very fun and interesting tour. We were a little lost and entered and exited the state of Arizona. We later purchased show tickets to Zarkana at Aria where they upgraded our tickets to the 3rd row watching this cirque performance on a sofa.This trip was incredible and I cannot wait to go back as there is truly so many things to see. Happy Birthday Andrew.


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb