Las Vegas - Day 9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
May 27th 2013
Published: June 17th 2013
Edit Blog Post

That fruit drink is weak...actually, I'm pretty drunk.



Two words - Buffet Breakfast. #foodgasm

Then to walk it off we walked the strip all the way from Luxor down to Wynn and Encore, passing the shops and having a gamble now and then, obviously in the High Limits room. We popped into the Venetian and had a geez at the famous cloud ceiling.

We got to the other end of the strip and were hungry. again.......feels like we have been eating 90% of this trip?? anyway, irrelevant.

We decided to go to a bar called Senor Frogs which was pretty sweet. Straight to the bar! We ordered two giant cocktails and some 'fries'. The guy laughed when we said fries. We never understood why.

Half hour later we were drunk and watched a cool pirate show outside Treasure Island Casino and walked another block to the shops. What we thought would be a quick 10mins in Forever 21 ended up being 1.5 hours. We lost Jana. 7pm rolled around and we finally started making our way back to our end of the strip. Yeah. The cooler end. where all the cool people stay. Took some snaps of the city along the way, it's so pretty at night!

Holy fuck. We had just walked 9.5 hours straight

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb