Vegas and stuff


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
July 14th 2012
Published: August 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Saturday 14th of July The day started as usual, slow and hungover. We all got up and pretty much went straight down to get breakfast. And as usual it would be a McDonald's. I do like McDonald's it tastes great, but the fat and salt in it is definitely not good for me. I'm trying to be healthy so my weight isn't going up to much just my cholesterol. Michael was loosing weight rapidly, due to him being a wuss and not force feeding himself food even though I told him too. He had had one burger in two days! I knew the little fatty inside him was screaming out for a burger. After breakfast most of the lads went out to the pool I went and Skyped home briefly. When I headed out to the pool to find the other boys all creamed up to the hilt. Four little white boys with a thick white cream smeared all over them from head to toe. We spent ages mucking around in the water. I was sat on the edge of the pool when our eyes met across the water. A lady I had seen somewhere before but my mind was hazy, mainly because last time I saw her I was very drunk. She smiled and waved me over, turns out I met her the previous night while wearing my s*** shirt. Apparently I had a long conversation with her about my shirt/nighty as her grandma had a similar one and it's called a 'moo moo'. She was with friends and soon enough they swam over. Somehow again I had managed to find myself on my own with a group of girls having a nice casual conversation. But as usual I knew I wouldn't be long before my friends sniffed out there prey. As over they swam like the sharks they are. We stayed chatting to them for a while until the water got cold the sun went in and it was time to leave. We managed to tell them if their plans for that evening crossed with ours, they were welcome to join us on our night of casual gambling, drinking and silliness. They didn't decline so massive win for the boys. The day had moved so quickly and it was time to get ready for the night out. We obviously had no need for pre drinks because of the free ones. However I did miss the laugh of the games and the banter with your mates. We started off as usual in our hotel. Chuck one dollar in play nothing and drinking everything. But it was time to play some blackjack, a game michael and myself definitely enjoy when we are home. But it was to expensive to play in our own hotel, so we walk just next door to New York New York. For once I was not as hammered as usual I could actually see the size of the casinos. They are huge people everywhere dressed literally from rags to riches. Hopefully for us we would all walk out millionaires. Shame no one told me before I walked in, the only people that walk out millionaires usually went in millionaires. Never the less the games began! Ever since I had seen the two actors on my first night lose two grand on craps my mind had been transfixed on it. I wanted to play I just didn't know how. But anyone that knows me would tell you me not knowing how to do something would not stop me doing it and better yet I would probably pretend I did know. I quickly lost $20. Fortunately a couple of lucky breaks got it back for me and I walked away from the craps table. We were all still drinking and getting slowly pissed just this time we were actually gambling. Finally to the blackjack, we sat at the the $5 tables much more our price range. Problem is we sat in front of Winston a dealer who hates his job. Oh and he doesn't really like English people, ergo we don't like him. His lack of humour or soul left me unable to have the usual banter a cocky young drunk man from England usually has with the staff over the casino table. Fortunately the dealers worked on a quick rotation and we were soon meet Rodger. A man of roughly 40 who not only had a sense of humour he actually was trying to hell us all win telling people tactically what they should be doing. Needless to say with Roberts help we were all getting more and more money. I got up to $40 when I decided to call it a night. And not a moment to soon as Winston reared his ugly head and Roberts reign was over. By now we were all up at least a bit michael was raking it in Joe was up and down Steve was doing ok. Then Karl a nice lad slight gambling problem. A man that believes whole heartedly in the motto go hard or go home. He unlike us was not the sort to sit at the blackjack for hours going continuously up and down by $5-10 like Joe. He walked up to the roulette $100 in hand and put it all on black, major respect to the guy because I would crap my pants. He lost and then did it again. He lost again. It was time to leave and go see our Kim in the flamingo Michael and I were celebrating winning Karl drank his sorrows. Kim as usual was overjoyed to see us and the drinks began to flow. I love her, she's amazing. Problem is when she started bringing us sambuca shots. Americans have so far from what I have seen got one thing right and that is how to pour shots. They are big over here! Like double back home. Thing is if we weren't in a casino getting it free they would be triple the price of back home. I drank a lot of shots and I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell this part from the stories of my friends. I passed out I didn't mean to I am the sort of person that sleeps more than is sick I don't know why it's just my body. Anyway my good friends found me at my slot and attempted to do everything a drunken person can to wake up there friend. F***ing slap them and video it! Don't worry I got my own back when I wasn't as battered. Anyway after they got bored I was carried 1.5miles back to the the hotel. Apparently Steve had already gone by the time I passed out he had drank a lot as well. On the way home Karl relived his drunken frustration from the casinos on a bin, launching it with one massive kick into another atmosphere. Unfortunately the security guard did not give I damn and removed him from the short cut home. He was left to walk the long way to think about what he had done.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb